Monday, July 09, 2007

 

The Terrible Beauty

Our dear friend Andrew Infanti paid us a visit from gay Paree. Here we see Roux pictured with The Mrs., after a performance they once gave of our other dear friend Sean Griffin's The Snow Queen. We can't claim to be the only draw, though. He was technically here to do some recording sessions with Mrs. Griffin, who is lately collaborating quite heavily with Catherine Sullivan. But anyway, we did get to snag Roux for a few bits, most notably when he and The Mrs. threw a soiree at the headquarters of Team Shredder. Roux is an extremely brilliant pianist, including as an accompanist, which most brilliant pianists are not, and I don't need to tell you again about the brilliance of The Mrs., because I trust that at this point you get the drift. Juliana and Andrew have a particular love and feeling for Henri Duparc's 17, and I've never heard anybody do them better. At the soiree they gave us 7 of the songs, 7 of the most beautiful songs ever written, and I only wish I was a writer or somebody who could explain in words the almost unbearable, terrible beauty of what went down that night, dear reader.

Comments:
Just saying.
 
Yez they rock the mics for moi. So short and fleeting our time together. More please.
 
Hello,
I am a friend of Andrew's, I went to high school and USF in Tampa with him, and have been trying to locate him to reconnect!! If you would be so kind as to pass on my email info to him I would so greatly appreciate it!!

Jennifer Foldi Fonslet
 
Oops forgot to leave my info:

jfonslet at yahoo dawt com :)
 
Please contact Roux and tell him Syd and Jen are looking for him as well! He can find us each on facebook!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

5 Comments:

Just saying.

By Blogger The Capt'n, at 11:04 AM  

Yez they rock the mics for moi. So short and fleeting our time together. More please.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 PM  

Hello,
I am a friend of Andrew's, I went to high school and USF in Tampa with him, and have been trying to locate him to reconnect!! If you would be so kind as to pass on my email info to him I would so greatly appreciate it!!

Jennifer Foldi Fonslet

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 PM  

Oops forgot to leave my info:

jfonslet at yahoo dawt com :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 PM  

Please contact Roux and tell him Syd and Jen are looking for him as well! He can find us each on facebook!

By Anonymous Jen OCallaghan, at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?