Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 

Comments:
No, seriously, that is amazing.
 
just two old queens, hanging about.

I just got caught up on yer blog, I love your surf writing so much Capt'n, the description of that old long board pro giving you a tip is sweet.
 
Thanks you guys. I miss the people.
 
Hey Cap., I am getting ready to go paint, and wanted to check in here for inspiration.
Miss you!
 
Miss you too. I hope we gave you the lift you needed for the studio, peeds. We try to be here for the people.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

5 Comments:

No, seriously, that is amazing.

By Blogger ZS, at 2:24 PM  

just two old queens, hanging about.

I just got caught up on yer blog, I love your surf writing so much Capt'n, the description of that old long board pro giving you a tip is sweet.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 AM  

Thanks you guys. I miss the people.

By Blogger The Capt'n, at 11:47 AM  

Hey Cap., I am getting ready to go paint, and wanted to check in here for inspiration.
Miss you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:59 AM  

Miss you too. I hope we gave you the lift you needed for the studio, peeds. We try to be here for the people.

By Blogger The Capt'n, at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?