Sunday, February 19, 2006

 

Today.

February 19th, 2006
A lot of things happened today.
Marcia Bryson died this morning. I didn't know her, except as Anna Joy's mom. It's unspeakably sad, and yet from what I understand, it happened in a truly beautiful and magical way. Anna was right by her side, finding the perfect things to say to help Marcia on her path. But I believe what she said also helped Ali, and herself, and even me, when I heard about it. Ali talks about the whole thing in a much more articulate way.
I praise Anna for becoming a true healer, and Ali for being such a good partner. I love you both.
Go in peace, Marcia.





The crazy thing is, today is also the 2 year anniversary of Anna Joy Springer and Ali Liebegott and Mr. and Mrs. The Capt'n's double wedding. We all drove up to San Francisco and got married at City Hall. It was an amazing day, I'll tell you what. Happy Anniversary











Comments:
I didn't know what to say under this incredibly moving post and link because I don't know you all at all but I wanted to tell you I read it and Ali's post and I could cry just now even thinking about it. Best wishes from someone far away who you've never met. Thanks for sharing.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

1 Comments:

I didn't know what to say under this incredibly moving post and link because I don't know you all at all but I wanted to tell you I read it and Ali's post and I could cry just now even thinking about it. Best wishes from someone far away who you've never met. Thanks for sharing.

By Blogger Mountain Man, at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?