Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

You're doing fine, Oklahoma

but am I???
Had to catch those last mad rides at Tourmaline today, alone by the way, since Sea Monkey seems to be temporarily MIA. I know she'll resurface, though, and hopefully with her lost password to the Team Shredder blog in hand.
"Inch by inch, they made their way."
You go get 'em, little Tigres-Euphrates. I know you're out there gettin' it done.
But anyway back to me. I love my gay cousins in Tulsa, but I don't love Tulsa, and I love my brother, but dang already with the aggravation.
"I blame myself."
I'll try not to downward-spiral too much in the next couple days. You too?

Comments:
please with the downward spiral. Dagger, you're gonna be OK!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

1 Comments:

please with the downward spiral. Dagger, you're gonna be OK!

By Blogger ZS, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?