Monday, November 21, 2005

 
I guess I forgot to mention to our dear readers that I was going away to NY for 4 days. Sorry, you two.
Now, the morning after: exhausted, coughing up the taste of blood, and need a chiropractic adjustment bad. It appears that The Cap'n can no longer keep up with the city slickers no more. T'was long ago that she shed her east coast armour, and The Capt'n's delicate sensibilities have since draped themselves upon the gentle silhouettes of the palm trees against the pink fingers of sunset at Tourmaline, the preferred surf break of Team shredder. I don't know how those NYers do it, chain smokin' like tuff skinny dragons and always on the go go go. I guess the key ingredient would be ambition. Speaking of, Sea Monkey and I expect to finish our video real soon, ahem. But I only have 2 days at home before I have to turn back around and go to the cousin's in fucking Tulsa for thanksgiving. Oi veysmir. So guess where my ass is gonna be in the meantime, yeah, uh-huh, up on that surfboard.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?