Monday, October 17, 2005

 

A#1 Dagger saves the day

That’s right people, Zoe Strauss came through and saved The Cap’n (corrected spelling) from a major harsh toke.
How could the Virgo LOSE HER WALLET??? That concept alone was almost worse than the harsh reality itself. But it did happen, and now I know how it feels, people. I’m sorry for everything. Perhaps it was the 2 beers at dinner w/Zoe, at South Phila’s Marra’s Italian restaurant. Instant unconscious asshole, just add 2 beers. I’d left my wallet on the table, went all the way home, and didn’t notice it missing till the next morning, when I was heading out to breakfast with my A#1 excellent uncle Stanley. Sweating, panic, searching high and low. Turns out the owner of Marra’s had found and kept it for me. Problem was, I had to come up to NY to be with Mrs. Torrance because she’s singing tonight (see below,) and I had to catch the morning train way before Marra’s opened on Sunday. So the #1 Dagger of the world went and got it for me, and she’s overnight mailing it here to Eileen’s place where we’re staying. That’s an ok thing to do, right? It won’t get lost, right? Anyway, the owner, either named Sal or Mauricio, I forget, was so nice. He said to Zoe, “I kept the wallet in my pocket all night and took it home with me, I was so worried. Yeah, I remember you girls, you were here last night, your friend's kinda tough.”
Thanks again Dagger, and Sal or Mauricio. Now I won’t have to cancel all my shit and be stone cold busted for a week in NY, without even I.D. to get back on the plane, you know what I’m saying?

Comments:
Look, the Virgo just had a brief setback with the misplaced wallet. Seriously, the karma of the true #1 dagger, aka Cap't Cronan, aka classy dagger, led her to get her wallet back within 2 days! With cash in it!
How's the dagger living her life? Obviously very well.

The real reason the dagger left her wallet is because I was trying to front being all fancy and shit and pay for dinner with cash but then I needed money from the classy dagger for a tip. This is why I can often be refered to as a "tacky dagger."
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

1 Comments:

Look, the Virgo just had a brief setback with the misplaced wallet. Seriously, the karma of the true #1 dagger, aka Cap't Cronan, aka classy dagger, led her to get her wallet back within 2 days! With cash in it!
How's the dagger living her life? Obviously very well.

The real reason the dagger left her wallet is because I was trying to front being all fancy and shit and pay for dinner with cash but then I needed money from the classy dagger for a tip. This is why I can often be refered to as a "tacky dagger."

By Blogger ZS, at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?